Sunday 17 July 2016

PAPER BOAT : happiness :)

As we all know about PAPER BOAT DRINKS , and are very much familiar with the taste.The very incredibly, innovative, creatively awesome team brings us the new flavor called chill guava.



THE FLAVOR HISTORY OF PAPER BOAT.

Paper boat drinks are inspired by the old  taste of middle east, literally these tastes are so so old and refreshing that our old relatives can't tell who invented these tastes. The boat paper drinks taste or flavors are inspired by the old juices or snacks which helps the people in middle east during the time of summer.
You guyz can know more about their flavor on their website www.paperboatdrinks.com

THE CUTE PACKAGING OF PAPER BOAT& DRINKS

The Paper Boat drinks comes in satchel type bottle which looks very very cute and these bottle are literally way too much handy. If moms or dads are reading this then do purchase paper boat for kids because
#1 Reason- These bottles are unbreakable.
#2 Reason- They don't take too much space in your refrigerator.
#3 Reason- Healthy and tasty.
And give the new generation the taste of your childhood. And in this way you can pass the flavors to the new generation.


THE CHILLI GUAVA

This is the new flavor of paper boat which is easily available everywhere now in the stores.When I taste the chilli guava it hits me so hard and took to my childhood memories. When I was in school I used to buy after school snack from a bhaiya ( The person who was selling chilli guava ), he used to stand 500 meter away from my school and sell guava in too pieces and the knife by which he used to cut the guava into 2 pieces, he dips that knife in a jar of spices before cutting the guava and then cut the guava in 2 halves. That looks so tempting to me and my friends that we can't resist buying that guava from him. The paper boat chilli guava taste is exact same. I was so happy while drinking that I can't express in words any more. I know that I share this memory with  most of you.


PAPER BOAT DRINK COST

It cost Rupees 30 for 250.00 ml, which I say is very affordable,

THINKS I LIKE AND DON'T LIKE ABOUT PAPER BOAT & DRINKS

Things which I like

-The Taste.
-The Packaging,
- And the price.

Things which I don't like

-None.
That's all for today thank you for reading ♥.


No comments:

Post a Comment